We understand your challenges to build an instrument enclosure which typically includes: design, BOM optimization, coordination with multiple vendors, technical expertise, resource allocation, assembling, testing of all the components including the fluid system components, tubing, wiring, automation, transmitters, relays & motors and much more.
Swagelok provides all of these functions at the same high quality and reliability standard that Swagelok fittings have become known for. We can build the assemblies using Swagelok products and other customer-specified components backed by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
• Instruments can be sourced by us or free - issued by customer
• Reduce rework and wastage of components
• Simple and reliable assembly
• Units customizable with multiple instruments
• Enclosures delivered “Turn Key” to site - 100% tested
• Single point of contact for project - reduces excess inventory
• CAD template to ensure that all enclosures are made exactly the same
• Provide an ergonomic layout to enable easy access of blow down valves and maintenance.
• Enclosures/Shades can be provided for weather protection; preventing corrosion of instrument or protecting from mechanical abuse