Safety is a key consideration when selecting, maintaining, or replacing valves. Learn to choose the right valves for your applications by identifying proper valve types and functions, understanding key features and construction, and identifying common issues. Visit our valves product page.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define common fluid system terminology
- Identify differences in valve types, functions, construction and operation
- Interpret a flow curve and pressure/temperature (P/T) table
- Select the right valve for your application
- Properly install, repair, maintain and troubleshoot valves
- Define leakage and how to control it
Who should Attend
This class is appropriate for Fabricators, Installers, Technicians, Contractors, Engineers, Managers.
Swagelok Certificate of Completion (upon successful completion of theoretical exam)
Approximately 4 Hours
Register for the Training
We can conduct courses at your facility or at ours. For further details, please contact our Marketing Department at email@example.com or call +91 80 42669253