Tube Fitting Installation Inspection Essentials
Proper inspection is instrumental in mitigating and minimizing risk of leakage. This course will teach students to identify correct tube system placement, correctly install Swagelok® tube fittings, and troubleshoot other common fluid system mistakes.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- List common errors leading to tube fitting leakage
- Identify correct tube system design practices
- Install Swagelok® tube fittings properly
- Identify mixed-material fittings
- Identify variables to consider for proper tube selection
- Identify common tube bending defects
- Validate correct pipe thread usage and assembly
Who should Attend
The class is designed for anyone who works with tube fittings, including but not limited to, the fabricators, contractors, operators, engineers and technicians who are responsible for the integrity of any fluid system installation.
Swagelok Certificate of Completion (upon successful completion of practical examination)
Approximately 4 hours.
Register for the Training
We can conduct courses at your facility or at ours. For further details, please contact our Marketing Department at email@example.com or call +91 80 42669253