Tubing and Tools
When using a Swagelok tube fitting, it is important to remember that the fitting performance can be greatly compromised by the use of poor quality tubing. Tubing is considered to be the fifth important component when considering tube fittings and tubing selection for a fluid system.
Choose dependable tubing in a wide variety of materials for virtually any industry or application.
- Instrumentation and ultrahigh purity stainless steel tubing from 1/16 to 1 in. OD and 3 to 25 mm OD
- Seamless 316 and 316L Stainless steel tubing
- Seamless 2507 tubing
- Seamless 254 tubing
Tubing Types: Chemically cleaned and passivated tubing, ultrahigh purity stainless steel tubing, medium pressure heavy walled annealed tubing, insulated and jacketed tubing, pre insulated tubing bundles
Tools for cutting, bending, and deburring tubing for repeatable results and leak tight performance.
- Swagelok Tube Benders - Hand tube bender, Electric Tube Benders, Bench top tube benders
- Tube Cutters, Tube Facing Tools, Tube Deburring Tool, Tube Saw Guide
- Tube Supports - Bolted plastic clamp supports, Cushioned clamp tube supports, P clamp supports