Regulators reduce the pressure of a gas or liquid from a source, such as a cylinder or compressor, to a lower value needed by a device, such as an analyzer. A pressure regulator provides better resolution and control when its inlet and control range pressures closely match the pressure requirements of the fluid handling system. Resolution is the number of handle turns needed to adjust a regulator from its lowest to highest outlet pressure setting. Control is the ability of the regulator to hold a given outlet pressure set point.
Ensure consistent delivery of the right pressure across a variety of applications, with a wide range of regulator technologies from Swagelok.
- Instrumentation grade and ultrahigh purity models
- Diaphragm and piston sensing mechanisms
- Maximum inlet pressures up to 10000 psig (689 bar)
- Wide variety of control ranges
- Pressure reducing and Back pressure regulators
- Gas Cylinder changeover model
- Vaporizing regulators
- Spring loaded, Dome loaded and Air loadedmodels
- Specialty regulators